Sunday 7 August 2011

Haunted Design House's 100th Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well.  Thank you all sooo much for all your kind and encouraging comments on my previous post. :)

This week over at Haunted Design House they are holding their 100th challenge, to celebrate this they are offering some Blog candy-corn



There are rubber and clear stamps, a handful of cards created by The Masterful Mistress herself, chipboard shapes and letters, altered chipboard purse & album pages, skullies, ribbons, floss, embellishments, Distress Stickles, rub-ons... Even a cute stuffed jacko (he's my favorite)... and much much MORE!                  
WOW!!!!

The challenge this week is the "Varying Visages of Vincent" (translates to: the many faces of Vinny),  To create a dark, Gothic. or Halloween based art piece that is inspired by the TRUE Master of the Macabre...... VINCENT PRICE....... A movie, character, poem, narration, song or quote ........ anything that the great Vincent Price has touched can be used for inspiration.

I have decided to do a Scrapbook page for a change, let me know what you think :)

Oh I am sooo lucky, I get to combine two of my favourites ....... Vincent Price and Alice Cooper!  Vincent was a Special Guest Star on Alice Cooper's album "Welcome to My Nightmare" one of my all time favourites!!!


Images of Vincent Price and Alice Cooper are from the Internet.  The background is a photocopy of Alice Cooper's "Welcoome to My Nightmare" album cover.

I would like to enter this scrapbook page in the following challenge(s)


Thanks for stopping by

Take care.

Fiona. x




10 comments:

  1. Oo different and very cool. Vincent Price did have the most marvelous velvety voice. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I love Vincent Price.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great love it and a great idea for a challenge mmmmmmmm got me thinking now
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea, Fiona! Thanks for joining the Minions for our celebration this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fiona, this is really cool! I didn't know that Vincent Price worked with Alice Cooper. That's awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at "Welcome". I simply adore Alice (pre "Constrictor"), and I was torn whether to use the Muppets or Alice. The Muppets won out in the end. Yours is wonderful!!! I feel inspired...
    Thanks for joining us for our 100th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this one, I was a big Alice Cooper fan in the 70's too hehe
    hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab design and such a great way to combine you`re favourites. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  9. very clever idea and well put together

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete