Sunday 7 August 2011

Synonymous Sunday

Hi Everyone,


Welcome to day 7 of SmudgFest....... the last day of a week of challenges hosted by Smudgy Antics.  For today's challenge we are to create a project using a little cutie by the name of Calypso. Those generous people at Smeared Ink have given her to us FREE, but don't worry she will be available to buy from Smeared Ink soon

When I saw her an idea started to form in my head (should have left it there :(  ).  I wanted to keep this card mega simple, with just eyes peering from the darkness , but I don't think I have pulled it off tho. If I had the time I would start over. 

Sorry folks, it looked much better in my head!    

 here is my entry using Calypso,  let me know what you think.


 The image is from Smeared Ink.  The cats eyes were drawn by my Daughter and then coloured with Sakura's (by me)

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge(s)

Thanks for stopping by

Take care

Fiona. x


10 comments:

  1. I love it! Your coloring is great! This makes me smile and feel nervous for her all at the same time.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCELLENT - I saw the thumbnail of this on the Blog and it made me laugh. When I opened it I liked it even better. This is pure GENIUS... LUV it :-)
    Hugz
    Ike xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb work Fiona, but you do know that people can download this image from your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up Andrea. I will remove it now.

    Thanks

    Fiona. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Fiona! I love this! It made me chuckle!!! You always come up something so outside the box! Don't ever stop!!! I love to see your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Fiona! Poor little Calypso How cool that your daughter got into the challenge by drawing those awesome cat eyes. Awesome coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this has character. Look at those mysterious eyes. This is fabulous. Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy's Friends Challenge. It is a pleasure to visit and see your work. Hope you can play with us again next week.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men Challenge. You did a great job making your card Clean and Simple. I love seeing you creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugz, Patricia

    ReplyDelete