Saturday 6 August 2011

Sketchy Saturday

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my second posting in one day LOL I Hope you are all enjoying SmudgeFest!

Today is day 6 of SmudgeFest, which, as you know is hosted by Smudgy Antics.  Today's challenge is a sketch challenge (see pic below)


 

The sketch doesn't have to be followed exactly, just so long as my project shows my idea came from the sketch

Here is my take on the sketch, let me know what you think :)

Sorry the photo is not the best :(  The sentiment reads - "One minute we're spanking each other with meat and the next minute it gets WEIRD!"
 
Again,  the image is from Smeared Ink's Femdom set (I just love em), the sentiment is from a Las Vegas Stamps Online, but I typed it up and printed it from the PC, cos I wanted to change the font.  The backing papers are from Papermania's Capsule Collection - Mono Paper Pack by Tina Higgins (bought from Hobbeycraft).  The lace and bling are from my stash

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge(s)


Thanks for stopping by.

Take Care.

 Fiona. x



11 comments:

  1. and the next minute it gets weird, lol!!! Great job with the set and the lace on the side if beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the way you used the sketch.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha great senti! I love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have out done yourself again! I love this one! The sentiment so made me laugh! Thanks I needed to laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol what a fab card and it does make me laugh too. great sentiment, great work. thanks for adding to the fun friday section too
    big hugs
    June x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaaha - love that sentiment :-D The lace edge is divine - wish I had some of that. This creation ROX !!
    Hugz
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome DOM card! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that lace, and have never sen any like it! very cool!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol!!! That is a fabulous card! Love the sentiment and the lace is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic love it great sentiment
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cheeky but gorgeous as usual x

    ReplyDelete