Sunday 20 March 2011

Remember me?

Hello, remember me?

Sorry I have neglected my blog for so long, but in my defence I have been very very busy with work and family, but I haven't neglected card making completely tho. I have made a few cards, not all of them a success, but I will show you a couple of the better ones below.

This card I made for a friend to send to her dad for his 60th birthday. This is the front of the card.


For the inside of the card I have chosen a decoupage image again, yes, still a bit scared of stamps. If you wiggle her elbow she wiggles her hips.


Sorry she's a little out of focus, a photographer I am NOT.

My friend's mum liked this card and asked me to make one for her to send to her husband, (my friend's dad).
This is where I get brave and actually use a STAMP!


This is a close up of the image on the front of the card......


and this is the inside of the card.



A close up of the verse, which reads " Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes".......


and a close up of the inside image


Feeling a bit braver, I though I'd have another go at stamping, but the more I looked at this stamp, the more I thought it was just asking to be decoupaged, so I thought I'd give it a go.

I heat embossed the outlines (Wow, that was fascinating) and decoupaged the image. Let me know what you think.



No that's not a ghost in the background, it's me taking the photo. There's no hiding from mirror card, is there???

That's all from me for now. Please feel free to leave a comment all advice is gratefully received.

Fiona. x

No comments:

Post a Comment