Monday 10 February 2014

Frightening Fairies at Haunted Design House

Hi All and Welcome to a new challenge at Haunted Design House.  The theme of the challenge for the next two weeks is Frightening Fairies.

We would like you to create a Dark, Gothic or Halloween based art piece depicting Frightening Fairies.

Here is what I came up with


I've had this image forever and I think it's gorgeous, but I don't know who it's by :( If anyone knows, please let me know.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge(s)

8 comments:

  1. An amazing card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeou and that image is awesome too

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fabulous image and the colours are perfect for our theme, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS image and your embellies are beyond gorgeous! LOVE the dark blues! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know where is came from I wish I did because I love it. Fabulous fabulous art.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Goodness that is a fabby image, Love it, what a great card too, Thanks for sharing with us on My Time to Craft this week, Love Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what a stunner. Love the image, so dark and gorgeous, and all those lovely different flowers! Lush

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful, love all the embellishments and deep blue colour theme. Thank you for sharing with us over at The ABC Challenge. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete