Monday 24 September 2012

Chain Me up Chain Me Down

Hi All,

Welcome to a new Macabre Monday challenge at Haunted Design House.  
This week the challenge is Chain Me Up Chain Me Down.
You are to create a Dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece that has something to do with CHAINS, SHACKLES, BONDAGE 
........Kinky!!!

Here is what I came up with



The chain border is a digi stamp by Delicious Doodles.  The bondage babe is Long Tall Latex Sally by Ikesart.  The two BDSM Cats are from the net.  The badge is the BDSM logo also from the net.  The tassel is from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge(s)


Thanks for stopping by and please call again :)

Fiona

6 comments:

  1. Oh I'm sure I had no idea what that logo badge was till I ventured here ;)
    I love the gimp cats as well, I tried with mine last night but it did not end well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, the lady in latex scares me but the kitties are cute LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant!!
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Fiona, that lady is a wee bit scary but I love the cats, Thank you for joining in our 1st challenge at Heck of a challenge, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those kitties are scary, brill work x

    ReplyDelete