Sunday 8 January 2012

Corrosive Challenge #140 - Ring in the New Year

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well :)  Thank you so much for your kind comments on my previous post :)

Today, I have some exciting news to share with you....... I've been selected to join the Corrosive Challenge Design Team!  Yay!!! how lucky am I!  The challenge at Corrosive is Ring in the New Year....... you are challenged to create something using anything NEW ...... this can be an image, embellishment, cardstock...... anything you like, so long as it's NEW and hasn't been used before....... please tell us in your blog post which NEW item(s) you have used on your project.  And the sponsor this fortnight is the amazing Kenny K ........Good Luck and enjoy :)

Here is my card for the challenge, let me know what you think:)


The NEW items I have used are the image - Eva Pearl from Kenny K's Downloads , the lace bow, the red roses from Hobbycraft and the doily is from a new pack from Poppies Cabin

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenge(s)


Thanks for stopping by :)

Take care

Fiona. x


18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the colors you used, your coloring and layout are so pretty. I happy to be working with you at the Corrosive Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the colours and the super embellishments. Great to be working with you at Corrosive Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This si one of my favorite Kenny K images... I think you did a great job on this card!! Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME creation - just divine. Many CONGRATS on your new position :-) You are gonna be busy :-D xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!

    Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our “Anything but a Christmas card” Challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best way I can think of to describe your card is HOT & SPICY! Luv it! Glad to be on the team with you.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Stunning red and black creation. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. GOOD LUCK. hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an interesting (and elegant) card, I love the image and your embellishments - which set it off beautifully. I especially like the roses which set off the image and add a wonderful textural element (as does that black lace). Your limited colors and how well you've used them to create a fantastic card are excellent.

    Thank you so much for participating with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are inredible at making these cards super stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry forgot to say congrats on the design team but why wouldn't they want you on it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great steampunk card and it's perfect for our challenge
    Thank you for joining in at SFC this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Card!! I love your take on this using this image. Great coloring job too, so glad you joined the team. Excited to see what you do next.
    Hugs..Debra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for playing at OSAAT this week.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card! I love this! I really love the gears along the side, what a cool embellishment. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow that is awesome. I love that kenny k image. the blacks and red's are totally beautiful together on this project. you rock big time

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a glorious image and you've coloured her so beautifully. I love your black and red theme. Thank you so much for joining us at The Squirrel & The Fox, I hope to see you there again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card very beautiful thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful card your art is inspiring.you blog is wonderful.

    susan s.

    ReplyDelete