Thursday 6 October 2011

31 Days of Halloween - Day 6

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well and enjoying Smeared and Smudged's 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. 

Check me out!!! I'm posting ON TIME!!! no promises for future post though LOL

You should have arrived here from Ike's Blog , if so, you are on the right track,   If you would like to start from the beginning, then you need to go to Terra's blog,  if you get lost, please see my sidebar.

The card I would like to show you today, has again, been inspired by a challenge, this time the one over at Smudgy Antics - Pumpkins.

So, here it is :)

 

I have used Smeared Ink's Pumpkin from the Smelly Feet set, that's the one on the top,  the lower three are from Make It Crafty.  The backing paper and sentiments are from Echo Parks Apothecary Emporium.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge(s)


Thanks for stopping by

Happy Hopping

Fiona. x

19 comments:

  1. Creepy cute card! Looks like Jack is protecting his friends from being cut up :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really darling stamp and your coloring is just FAB! Love this! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, fab colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome card! love the punkin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloring! That pumpkin from SI always cracks me up.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ackkkk lol
    Love the scary pumpkin w/ knife and spoon, very cleaver card!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pumpkins are beautifully colored and I love the bg paper and your other touches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pumpkin card that top pumpkin is great
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fiona... {clap, clap, clap} I am proud of you for being on time!! Wooo Hooo! I love this card and you did an awesome job of coloring your pumpkins!!! Beautiful DP!!! See you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. too funny! love that pumpkin on the platter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your card, Fiona! That pumpkin on top just cracks me up. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just one challenge? Did getting the post up on time eat into your challenge hunting? Lol, fab card Fiona, as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card! when I planned my day 7 project I initially thought I could enter it in Smudgy Antic's challenge and then I remembered it had to be an SI stamp.
    I hope you win!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card - it's a scary thought isn't it that you could be eaten by a pumpkin with a knife + fork !!!
    Hugz
    Ike xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol! Love that pumpkin! Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hungry hungry pumpkin jack. gobble um down and the plate comes back. sorry for corny joke.
    that card is great. love it

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the pumpkin on tops face! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute pumpkins, love your card!!! Love all your work!

    ReplyDelete