Friday 1 July 2011

Watching from the Water

Hi Everyone,
From the minute I saw this Victoria Frances image I couldn't wait to use her! Well, I finally got around to it, so without further ado here she is


Sorry the photo is not the greatest, bit dark and out of focus :(

Ingredients

Image - Victoria Frances (Internet)
Lace - Janice's of Hollywood (EBay)
Ribbon. White Silk Flowers and Pearls - Hobbycraft


I would like to enter this card in the following challenge(s)

The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Slippery When Wet
Ruby's Rainbow - Flowers
Just for Fun - Anything Goes
Your Next Stamp Challenge - Black, White + One Other Colour (I have chosen Gold)

Take care
Fiona. x

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that image is gorgeous. I love the colors you used and the lace and flowers look beautiful with this image.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW fabulous card
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is STUNNING! Lovin' your style! Thx for joining us at Pollycrafts Monday!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely creation! Thanks for playing along with the Your Next Stamp challenge Black and white + 1 more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a beautiful card ..
    Thank you for your participation in the challenge to the SAM.
    Hugs New DT Marika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, great image! Thanks for taking part in the RRC xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She scares me this is one uber creepy but beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete