Tuesday 11 February 2014

IKE'sWORLD Challenges ~ Valentines and Day 1 of the Bloody Valentine Hop Hosted by Smeared and Smudged Forum

I have two events in the one post to share with you today, first off  welcome to week two of IKE'sWORLD Challenge ~ Valentines.

Now, I'm not good at this mushy mushy stuff ... Gothic? blood n' guts? yeah, I can have a stab at that, but this lovey dovey stuff?..... I just draw a blank!..... So I decided to go for humorous .... I hope :)


I love this image, it is called OOH LA LA and is available at IkesArt. The sentiment I saw on a mug somewhere and it made me laugh so I decided to use it.  The backing papers and embellishments are all from my stash.


Next we have Day 1 of the Bloody Valentine Hop Hosted by Smeared and Smudged Forum


If you have arrived from the amazing Maureen's blog, then you are on the right track, if not and you want to start from the beginning, you can find the blog roll on my side bar,

Here is my project for Day 1 of the Hop


The image is Troll and is available from IkesArt. The background is from the net with the text added digitally

Maybe I can find some mushy mojo for tomorrow, but until then, off you hop to Leigh's blog, I'm sure she will have something FABulous to show you.

19 comments:

  1. Fab creations. Oh la la is so sexy and the Troll looks so lost, someone better send him a Bloody Valentine.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! I found both of them humourous :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one made me laugh out loud..unfortunately I am not very ladylike and guffaw! Love your troll, I know how he feels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hilarious! Great projects both! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha...loving the ogre card! Great stamp, coloring and sentiment! Your card for Ike's Challenge is gorgeous.....ooh la la!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are just hilarious, Fi! that first sentiment is just PERFECT with that image and the second is too cute. Love them! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Humorous indeed and an oh so true sentiment ( wink). Love you're IWC card and perfect for Valentines Day.
    Troll is so crative and cool idea with that background. Awesome cards lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah come on, we know you are a musher deep down! lol These cards are so fun Fiona. I love the first one with the sentiment. Yup and Yup (single here!!) and your coloring is wonderful with the (musher you) pinks. Gorgeous. The troll is hilarious. And awww he looks totally lovable the way you colored him up! haha (he's the ugliest beast around actually, you just made him adorable) Hugzz Samara xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw who thought a troll thing could be so warm and fuzzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two wonderful creations today Fi and I laughed big time at your sentiment on your lovey dovey card and love the use of our theme as your sentiment in the 2nd and both are nicely coloured....in a word, STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love your Ike's card! The sentiment is perfect - fabulous card!
    And your Bloody Valentine card is great!! Poor wee troll! lol
    Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried to comment on your blog yesterday, but I was having problems with my phone. I love both cards. but I believe you need to enter Oh La La into the Anti-Valentines challenge at http://snarkystampers.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tried to comment on your blog yesterday, but I was having problems with my phone. I love both cards. but I believe you need to enter Oh La La into the Anti-Valentines challenge at http://snarkystampers.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards are great!! The Ooh La La is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool Valentine cards! Thank you for joining our Color Challenge over at Love to Create Challenges this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant - I had a chuckle with both these .... aaaawww - poor Trollie !!! LoL I just LUV the sentiment on your first one - totally agree with that !!! Fabulous creations xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both creations made me giggle. I thought I was in the wrong spot or going mad when I saw all that pink and frill, but the saucy lady and hilarious sentiment brought me back to my senses. Then I saw the Troll and I knew I was in the correct spot...even though I didn't see your signature tassel ;) Fab work, Fiona! I miss you terribly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well you definitely pulled off the humour with your Valentine's Day card. Great job!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete