Wednesday 24 July 2013

Smeared Ink and Rick St Denis Voodoo

I was lucky enough to get to play with one of the new images by Rick St Denis drawn exclusively for Smeared Ink's Rubber Club. These images will not be available as digi's, but as a member of Smeared Ink I got to play with my choice in digi form

Here is a preview of the full Voodoo set

I chose to play with the Voodoo Doll (top left corner)

As you can see I made a tag. The image, I coloured with Promarkers and stitched his mouth, arms and legs with embroidery silk. I also add coloured pins and buttons on his eyes. The backing paper is by Crafty Chaos, unfortunately no longer available. I finally added more embroidery silk as a tassel and frayed it so went all fluffy.

I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges

6 comments:

  1. Wow..cool tag! The colors are awesome and great job on the stitching:)
    Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome tag! the colors really pop. thanks for joining our make a tag challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great use for the embroidery threads. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tag! The little extras for dimension are fabulous! I especially like that wonderful green tassel!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tag and I love the embroidery thread.
    Thanks for joining in with us for our ‘spooled items’ challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    As You Like It Challenge,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is adorable. I love the bright green fiber at the top. Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp P

    ReplyDelete