Thursday 5 April 2012

To Helen

Sorry folks..... I am mega late with my post for Quoth the Raven, Nevermore, so I'm going to get straight into it and Congratulate the winner and Top 3 of the last challenge.... The Tell Tale Heart........Congratulations to Jane our winner and Jackie, Yvonne and Susan our Top 3....... well done ladies :)

To quote the very eloquent Ike "The Master invites thee to create with love and beauty on this occasion and produce an offering To Helen".  You will find the full poem on Quoth the Raven, Nevermore, where you will also find the amazing artwork of the other minions Blackdragon and Ike.

and here is my offering to the Master


The image is borrowed from the net, coloured and decoupaged. The lace and flowers are from my stash.

I would like to enter the card into the following challenge(s)


Thanks for Stopping by and please call again, now off you go and present your offering to the Master.

Take care

Fiona. x

.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is really beautiful. Fabulous 3D cutting on there and the lace and flowers are totally divine :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just great. It has an overall classic look that goes perfectly with the poem. I have to admit its been some time since I have read a poem and so really enjoyed the experience.

    Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to enter your unique and beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, amazing project, love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful creation. I love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous depiction of this beautiful poem Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, this is GORGEOUS, Fiona!

    ReplyDelete