Monday 20 February 2012

Thank You Dianne


Today I received such a lovely surprise :)     A very talented and lovely lady by the name of Dianne from Spinnin' Tails has honoured me by giving me the Liebster Blog Award.  I read on Dianne's blog that the name means little darling in German and is given to as yet, undiscovered blogs who have less than 200 followers.


These awards give small bloggers with less than 200 followers some well deserved recognition for their creations.

Here are the rules :-
  • Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
  • Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
  • Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
  • Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
  • Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog
Here are my choices :-






All of the very talented ladies mentioned above have been very supportive and encouraging toward me and my work :)........ plus they are all really nice people with a wicked (good) sense of humour :)  Please visit their blogs ...... you will be blown away by the amazing talent there :)

Thanks for stopping by

Take care

Fiona. x

2 comments:

  1. hi Fiona,
    thanks a bunch for giving me a blogaward, really awesome. I will put it on my blog with pride

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Fiona and thank you for passing it on to me. As soon as I get a minute I will post it on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete