Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Last One

Hi Everyone,

How are you all today?
Before I show you my card I wanted to let you know that Simply Betty is having a Pre Black Friday Sale


If you click on the button it will take you to Simply Betty Stamps :)

Now, on to my card......... Today I have made a card using the last of the four Limited Edition Steampunk images from Simpy Betty Stamps. This image is called Little Lavinia and I have printed her 9 x 13 cm, again, because it gives a nice clear image, which is easy to colour and fits the proportions of my card.  I have kept this card nice and simple to focus on the image and just added a little bling :)

Here it is, let me know what you think :)



The image is Little Lavinia from Simply Betty Stamps.  the backing papers are freebies from Bearly Mine Designs

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenge(s)


Thanks for Stopping by :)

Take care.

Fiona. x

8 comments:

  1. Hi hun
    thanks so much for joining us in our free for all challenge at creative craft challenges your card is fab, good luck with the draw,
    hugs sandra DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS!!!

    Thanks for playing at Digital Tuesday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, nice tones of purple

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colouring on this card. The eyeball made me jump when I saw it! Thank you for joining our CAS challenge at Quirky Crafts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card :)

    Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete