Sunday 2 October 2011

I'm a GD at Corrosve Challenge Blog!

Yeah!!! I have been asked to be the GD over at The Corrosive Challenge Blog  Their challenge this week is Purple Passion..... Purple is one of my favourite colours !

For my card I chose Quirky Bat from Doodle Pantry and here he is

You can't really see it in the photo, but I have decoupaged him, just to give the image a little depth

The image and sentiment are by Doodle Pantry,  the backing paper is by Papermania, the lace and flowers are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge(s)

Oh La La  Creations - Punches/Dies
Critter Challenge - Anything Goes
Totally Stampalicious - It's Got Wings

Thanks for stopping by
Take care

Fiona. x



13 comments:

  1. A huge congrats on the Guest DT gig, Fiona! Adorable card. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona,
    Congratulations on being a GD over at The Corrosive Challenge Blog! Way too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on you GD spot! Your card is darling and I can totally tell you decoupaged the bat. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute bat and the sentiment is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on the guest DT spot! That is fabulous!!! Love this card. The bat is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, Fiona! Love the flowers and your fabulous coloring! So happy to have you join us as guest designer over at The Corrosive Challenge for the month! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice batty! I love bats. This one's a cutie. I really like the lace at the top of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little bat card, Fiona! Congrats on being chosen as a DT - way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Fiona!!! I love this little bat!!! He is adorable and I love how he is hanging from some sexy lace! Wow... I never would have thought to add bats and lace together! Thanks for some new inspirational idea's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your GD spot! Your card is super cute - I don't like bats, but he's cute! Thanks for joining us at Totally Stampalicious this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cutie! I keep seeing such cool " new-to me" images. I need to get out more! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad you're joining us this month Fiona, and I love your first card :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats and super cute card. I knew it would only be a matter of time before someone grabbed you haha xx

    ReplyDelete