Monday 3 October 2011

31 Days of Halloween - Day 3

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to day 3 of the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween :) I hope you are enjoying the Hop so far.

For todays project I have slipped back into my comfort zone of  using Anne Stokes images (cos her's are better than mine).  The one I have chosen to use today is called Ghost.  I have kept the layout simple so that the focus is on the image.

Here it is, let me know what you think


This Photo is of the main image


This photo is a closer look at one of the embellishments/diecuts I have used

This is a close up of the sentiment I have used

I have used Ghost by Anne Stokes as my main image mounted on black embossed 12 x 12 card.  For the embellishments, I used Spellbinders Shapeabilities and then coloured them with black Sakura Gelly Roll pens to make the Glossy.  The sentiment is stamped and heat embossed.

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenge(s)

Art Impressions - Halloween
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Moving Along With The Times - Halloween

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Hopping

Fiona. x

25 comments:

  1. Wow... Fiona this is wonderful! I have never heard of her before, looks like I need to go and do some exploring!!! I love the DP and your embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That ghostly image is fab and the embossed black on black totally rocks! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy guacamole girl! This is beautiful. The black on black you paired with the image makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can something scary be so beautiful? Only you, my dear, could make something so fabulous! I love the elegant design and tone on tone colors. Hauntingly beautiful indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - fabulous - I love this. I must go and research her immediately :-)
    Hugz
    Ike xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! this is just breathtakingly HAUNTING! LOVE the mystical quality. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! truly beautiful! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love that image looks fantastic
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning card! The image is terrific but what you've done in the background makes the whole thing sing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the image is wonderful! great choice for the background! wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is absolutely gorgeous Fiona, in a spooky way of course. You chose an awesome image from Ms. Stokes, and I love the background paper. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so amazing! Love your main image! It just gorgeous! Stunning background paper, like the bow! I could go on all night....
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, stunning work! love the image and the background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so awesome!! I love that image, is that a stamp?? or a collage image? so beautifully wicked!!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness! This just made my jaw drop! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow Fiona, this is so beautiful! I love your classy elegant style :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your work...it is gorgeous. Thanks for joiningus at Art Impressions this week...hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW this is amazing, I love that image its stunning. Thanks for playing along on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so wonderful thanks for playing our Anything Goes Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh wow this is fabulous .. what a stunning image

    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our Halloween challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow i am totally amazed. that is the most ghostly beautiful thing yet. totally rocked it

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh WOW, Double WOW I simply just LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete