Saturday 24 September 2011

Appalling Apothecary

Hi Everyone,

Whey Hey!!!!  Alex (my daughter) has won the honoured position of one of the Gruesome Twosome  over at Haunted Design House, for her entry in the Seven Deadly Sins challenge - Envy The Green Eyed Monster (please scroll down) I am soooo proud of her :)

Now, on to this weeks Haunted Design House Macabre Monday.Challenge - Appalling Apothecary, which is FAB cos it gives me a chance to use my new digi stamps ----- Mad Science from Smeared Ink.

........and here is my entry

 This is the outside

this is the inside

The image is from Smeared Ink's Mad Science set.  The front of the card and the background are images I borrowed from the net

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge(s)


Thanks for stopping by

Take care
Fiona. x


11 comments:

  1. Big congrats to Alex! And I love your apothecary creation, Fiona.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Fiona, I love your apothecary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you card. The mad scientist is great.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week

    Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does look completely Mad :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges keep it simple challenge this week

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card thanks for sharing with us at CYP, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A huge congrats to your daughter, Alex! Gruesome Twosome is a high honor! I am loving your creation! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is such a FUN CARD! I can tell you had fun creating it! Great job! Take a bow! Congratulations to your daughter!
    Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our, "KISS" Keep It Simple, Challenge!
    Hugs Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, love the mad professor! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how I missed this one. Looks excellent superbly fitting to the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spooky dude!
    hank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges keep it simple challenge this week! :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so loving this!!!! Perfect realistic images to set off that mad scientist!
    Thanks for playing along with us for Macabre Monday.

    ReplyDelete