Monday 1 August 2011

SmudgeFest! Manic Monday

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well.  Thank you sooo much for all your kind comments on my previous post


Now, on to this post........today is Manic Monday,  the first day of SmudgeFest! Yey!!!....


 
a week long challenge hosted by Smudgy Antics.  There will be a different challenge every day for a whole week ending on the 7th August.

Today's challenge is to create a Bi-polar project that showcases two opposites.

Here is my entry, let me know what you think.



The Image(s) are from  Smeared Ink - Zombie Pin-Up set.  the image on the left has been photoshoped to remove all her zombieness.  The backing papers are from Crafty Chaos Designs.  The sentiment is from my sad little mind.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge(s)

Smudgy Antics - Bi-polar
Come and Get It Challenges - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by.

Take care

Fiona. x

PS My daughter and husband are complaining they are not getting any credit for helping me out in my mad panic to make this card, please see below

CREDITS

Alexandria (daughter) - Photoshopping
Christoper (husband) - Photography

I might add they are only due credit for this project only, I usually do it all myself  while they sit and watch me fly around like a headless chicken LOL

13 comments:

  1. This is great.:) I love your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT photo shopping! cool card :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol fab creation hun, just love your sentiment!

    Thank you for sharing with us at SFC, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers! Great photoshop technique! I love your card concept and execution! Just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowsers, indeed! Great work, and love the transformation! Thanks for playing!

    -tOri

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! That zombie pin up is one of the stamps I have my eye on, and you've made me want her even more! :D And much kudos to daughter and hubby for helping you out! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is way cool - I epsecially like the spider web backing and your colouring of the zombie is brilliant.
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Job on your Zombie Girls card....

    Thanks for joining us this week for the challenge at Come and Get It!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome your zombie is fantastic
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your creation Fiona! You have done an awesome job! I love both of your sides! Sentiment just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this & how you digitally altered her to be normal - Before & After - Great job Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Thanks for taking part in the SFC xx

    ReplyDelete