Saturday 13 August 2011

Powder My Nose

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well.   Many thanks to those of you who commented on my previous post(s).

The card I have to show you I made for the Smeared and Smudged Forum Very Sketchy Challenge.

There are two choices of sketch, I chose the Card Sketch


 Card:

Scrapbook:
and this is the card I made following the sketch 

The image is called Powder My Nose and is from the Smitten Didgi Set by Smeared Ink.  The backing paper is by Crafty Chaos Designs printed in grayscale.  The lace is from Jancie's of Hollywood and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.   
The pearls and the cute little tassel are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge(s)

Thanks for stopping by
Take Care
Fiona. x

10 comments:

  1. Your cards are always so utterly gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This card is simply stunning! You have colored your image in beautifully! I have always liked the effect of using red and black together! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy this week!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card love the colours you have used thanks for playing along at StampinSanity this week
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - fabulous card!! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Card! It is just perfect! I love it!!! Nowadays instead of the newspaper it the damn computer that keeps their attention! LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thanks for playing along at The Ribbon Carousel!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous Fiona! Thanks very much for playing along with our Lace & Pearls challenge at StampInsanity :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Fiona! Love the whole Victorian vibe. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely STUNNING! Gorgeous image and totally fabulous colour and layout. Beautiful.

    Thanks for joining us time at Fussy and Fancy. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again soon.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete