Sunday 21 August 2011

Go With The Flow

Hi Everyone,

Go with the Flow is one of my favourite Queens of the Stone Age songs,  So, I was kinda pleased when Smeared and Smudged used the song and the video as inspiration for their Rock N Rolla Challenge.

Here is the card I made, let me know what you think :)


The bat image is from Smeared Ink's A Little Bit Batty digi set.  I reversed to colours on the PC  made it look like a negative and then digi coloured it red.  The flock of bats (top and bottom) are stamped and heat embossed and the ribbon sentiment is the tag from the back of my bathrobe LOL.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge(s)



Thanks for stopping by :)
Take care 

Fiona. x



9 comments:

  1. Spooky! LOVE the negative effect. Great card! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card...different, Fiona. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is awesome! I love the embossed bats.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard the song or the group but different card. Thanks for singing this week
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not one I've heard of either. Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow lady's Challenge this week. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is different but I like it. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this striking card- fab techniques. Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Cards for Men and good luck.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one freakin brilliant card. Gotta love those bats x

    ReplyDelete