Sunday 21 August 2011

Bombshell

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine :)

I recently bought this stamp from Bombshell Stamps and I couldn't wait to use it! ........so here it is let me know what you think :)



The image is from the Girls Ruin Set from Bombshell Stamps.  I have coloured her with Pro markers and Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter pens.  The backing papers are from Papermania's Capsule Collection - Lemon Sorbet,  add a bit of lace and a ribbon and there you go........Bombshell.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge(s)

Shopping our Stash Weekly Challenge - Weakest Link.  Mine are Stamps, Flowers, Ribbon and Lace
Creative Inspirations - Use Your Favourite Stamp (the newest one is always my favourite)


Thanks for stopping by :)

Take care.

Fiona. x



8 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona,
    This is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the fabulous image, the dp's, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishemnts. Coloured so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope you can join us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card hun and a great stamp! Thanks for joining in with our Favourite Stamp Challenge over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you shared your weakest links with us over at SOS this week. I too have way too many! Great card, love the colours and the image & lace are fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some shoe. Fabby card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh la la Fiona, love the elegant feel of this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at StampInsanity and Corrosive this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo-la-la ! Great card x
    Thanks for joining in with us at Papercrafting journey - good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fiona... I love your card! That image is sooo awesome! I can see my wishlist getting longer and longer! LOL! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete