Sunday 17 July 2011

Late as usual!

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well, enjoying our British summer ????? Thank you all very much for all the encouraging comments you left on my previous post.

Once again I am entering a challenge at the last minute, I really must get my act together:( The challenge over at Haunted Design House for this last week is Loathsome Lotharios.......... I immediately thought of Vampires, I love Vampires, especially when they look like Antonio Banderas, but also because they are charming bad boys, and lets face it we all love a bad boy, who hasn't been taken in at some point in their lives by the drop dead gorgeous guy with a voice like honey dripping lies like spring rain, you fall madly in love and when he has conquered you completely he moves on to his next victim, leaving you broken hearted........was it worth it????...........Oh Yessssss

Because I love Vampires so much I had difficulty in choosing which image to use, so I ended up using three, the first I will be entering in the HDH challenge, the other two I just wanted to share with you :)

Please take the time to view all three and let me know which one you would have chosen for the HDH challenge?


Ingredients

Image - Internet
Backing Paper - Crafty Chaos Designs
Lace & Ribbon - Haberdashery
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge(s)

Haunted Design House - 097 Loathsome Lothario
Scrappy Frogs - Flowers
Stamps & Fun - Lace
Moving Along With The Times - Favourite Things (Vampires, Roses & Lace)


This little guy, I thought, has a look of Johnny Depp about him.


Ingredients

Image - Aly Fell
Ribbon & Tassel - Haberdashery

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge(s)

Creative Inspirations - No flowers
Crafty Creations - Boyz to Men
Paper Crafting Journey - For Him


This last one shows that even the not so gorgeous guy can get the girl if he has the right "patter" LOL


Ingredients

Image - Internet
Bling Border and Roses/Lace - Stash

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge(s)

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Sassy Studio Designs - Dare to be Sassy Thursday #81 Fancy Edges
Stampin 'B's Design Team - Bling

Thank you all for stopping by my blog, hope you like what you see.

Take care
Fiona. x

10 comments:

  1. A fantastic trio of cards, love the design and colours. My favourite is the first one as it reminds me of a Meatloaf video. Thanks for taking part in my challenge at Crafty Creations this week. Good Luck! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you stop teasing with all dripping honey thingys I'm drooling here lol as far as vamps go it's Angel for me oh he gets me everytime lol love your cards I love the second image reminds me a bit of JD in willy wonka for some reason but I thing you chose the right card it puts me in mind of wuthering heights too beautiful image
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all 3 of your cards I think the 2nd is my favourite but the black lace on the first is lush!

    Thanks for sharing it with us and you favourites at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge

    Hugs Laurie x
    PS
    I wouldn't mind being bitten by Antonio Banderas either!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow fabulous cards . just love the images
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Fiona, what are you doing to us? I think I may be dreaming of suave vampires tonight :P As always, I love all your creations, but I think you made the right choice for which one to enter with us. I also love that second image, I'm off to look up Aly Fell now, thanks so much!
    And thanks for playing along with us at HDH again :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE all of these (as i said on SnS) so very creative! just be careful of Copyright infringement (internet images)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Johnny Depp look alike. Well done for our Crafty Creations Challenge. What a knock out blog you have here! :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous. Thanks for joining the StampinB challenge this week and hope you'll come back and play again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG these are all superly superbly amazing hehe. Gorgeous work you sure know how to knock an amazing looking card together and you seriously have an eye for gorgeous images and how to use them x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow your cards are fantastic!! Love love love them!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ but just wanted to let you know that your link has not worked with inlinkz so you may want to redo it.. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete