Saturday 25 June 2011

My First Christmas Card

Hi Everyone,

Thanks you for your kind wishes and encouraging comments on my previous blog. I'm feeling much better now, Thank you.

This is going to be the quickest post in history, cos last time I checked I had 48 mins left to enter this card in the Kenny K's Krafty Girls challenge - checks

And here it is.......My First Christmas Card!


Ingredients

Image - Kenny K Download
The sentiment is a stamp I've had for ages, it has a little mouse holding a pen/pencil, but I didn't ink him up.
Swirls - Magnolia Doohickeys
Poinsetta Digi Stamp - Delicious Doodles (Poinsetta Corner) shrunk and decoupaged.

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenge(s)

Kenny L' Krafty Girlz- Checks (I have used Tartan)
Everybody Art Challenge - Anything Goes
Theme Thursday - Borders
Meljens Designs - Stripes/and or Plaid
Crafty Ann's Challenge - Christmas in June

Take Care
Fiona. x

7 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love how you've used the plaid paper!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Fiona, I love the strong colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it! Great card and what a way to start off your Christmas cards. Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love that image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Meljne's Design Team & Challenge Blog! Good luck!

    Greetings,
    Katja (Meljen's-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a clever way to incorporate the plaid and stripes challenge into your creation. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at KKKGC.............

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete