Tuesday 31 May 2011

Wedding Card

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well. Many thanks for your kind comments on my previous posts.

The card I have to show you, my friend asked me to make for a wedding she is attending in June. It is going to be a goth wedding, so no, I am not trying to frighten the bride & groom lol.

Here it is, let me know what you think.

 

Again the purple has photographed blue

Ingredients

Image - Victoria Frances Print shrunk to fit (I think it's available on the net)
Backing Paper and Sentiment - Creative Imaginations (Breathless range) EBay seller
Ribbon, Brad, Tassel, Smaller Flowers - Hobbycraft
Large Roses - Wild Orchids
Lace - Lindyloo2412 (EBay seller)

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge(s)

Paper Play Challenges - Blossoms and Blooms
Theme Thursday - Texture and/or layers
Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Some Enchanted Evening (Anything Goes)
Delicious Doodles Challenges - Lovely Lace
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

That's all from me.

Take care
Fiona. x

9 comments:

  1. Well Fiona not the usual wedding type card but perfect for a goth wedding. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS!! I'm think your goth wedding card is perfect!! and yeah - I dont like how purple comes out blue either in Pic's!! I'm sure your friends will love it:-) Thanks so much for playing along this week at Paper Play - I hope we see you again next week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the different textures on your card, super. Thank you for sharing with Rainbow Lady this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Phantomlike... is that a word... Love it. Thanks so much Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project - love the colours and the layout - fabby!

    thanks for joining in the fun at Delicious Doodles

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely creation hun!
    Thanks for playing in the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  7. One superbly gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete