Saturday 28 May 2011

Just a Quick Post

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks to you all for your lovely comments on my previous posts oxoxo.

As I may have mentioned, it is my Husbands Birthday today and my darling daughter announced at the 11th hour last night that she couldn't find a card she liked for her dad's birthday and would I make her one? So at 11 o'clock last night I quickly put this card together and strangely enough, I quite like it, I think it's cute.

Let me know what you think.

 

Mum saves the day ....... again! lol

Ingredients

Main Image - Digi stamp (but I can't remember where from.......sorry :( )
Card and backing paper - Basic Grey 12 x 12
Sentiment - from my warped mind

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge(s)

Ann's Creative Nook - Animals
I Did it Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
Scrappy Frogs Challenge - Birthdays
Lexi's Creations - Spots and/or Stripes
Stamps R Us - Use Something Digital
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Birthday
Tuesday Throwdown - Stripes
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Men/Boy
Do It With Digi's - (Must use a digi image) Men or boys
Do You Stack Up - Animals
Alphabet Challenge - D is for Dogs

Thanks for looking

Take care
Fiona. x

6 comments:

  1. Such a funny image. Thank you for joining us over at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL don't we always save the day!!! Fab card and what a great fun image too :) thanks for joining the Divas at Do it with Digis :)
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hhehehe love this, verg good, image is perfect.

    Thanks for joining us at AC.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and perfect to masculine card! Funny image love it.
    Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge Blog
    Good Luck!!
    Sonia DT

    ReplyDelete