Saturday 23 April 2011

Mo and Zee's Carnival Blog Hop

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well.


Zoe from Make it Crafty and Mo from Mo’s Digital Pencil have come together and created a FAB blog hop which runs until the 28th April, starting at Jak Heath's blogspot, so if you get the chance join in, I have just completed the hop and it was great fun! and the creativity on the various blogs along the way is amazing and definitely inspirational.

The two cards I have to show you have nothing to do with the carnival theme in the above mentioned blog hop, but I think there may be a carnival theme in the future lol. anyway here they are


For this card I used one of Kenny K's Gothic Angels,



I coloured her in using Marvey Le Plumes and used satin ribbon, feathers and punched out flowers to decorate. On top of the punched flowers I put gold coloured metal daisies and fixed them together with brads and roses.

I also made a box to match as no way was this card going to fit into an envelope


I would like to enter this card and box in the following challenges.

Pile it On - Smells Like Rubber (Kenny K image)
Ambers Crafts & Stuff - Ribbons & Bows
Stamp Insanity - Metal (the metal daisies and brads)
Stampavie and More - Birthday
Theme Thursday - Girls

Here is the second card I have to show you. This is a decoupage image, sorry all you stampaholics, but my colouring still needs (masses) of practice, anyway here it is.

You have to admit she is cute :-)



The backing paper is wrapping paper from a card shop.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts

The blue ribbon is Papermania stick on ribbon

The paper swirls are made with Do Hickey dies (sorry can't remember where I bought them, I will try to find out)

The white lace I bought at a local haberdashery

and the box


I would like to enter this card and box in the following challenges.

Ali Factory - Flowers in Bloom
Dare to be Sassy Thursday - Pastels
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Lots of Layers
Everybody Art Challenge - Pearls
Whoopsie Daisy - Anything Goes

I hope you all like what you see, all advice is gratefully received.

Take care.
Fiona. x

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous projects with amazing details. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona,
    Beautiful cards! - you have a real eye for layout and details. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and good luck, Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work, I love all the layers. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous work.Lots of pretty details and a cute image.Thanks for joining us at AiFactory :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Fiona

    This card is really cute! I love the red and black color scheme and I'm a big fan of Kenny K's designs. You entered this in Amber's Crafts and Stuff Challenge but your link is pointing to your current post instead of this one. I'm just telling you so you can make sure to link to your entry post next time so that your entry isn't disallowed. Thanks so much for playing with us this week and I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful project! Thanks so much for playing along with our Heavy Metal challenge at StampInsanity this week :D

    ReplyDelete